26 8 / 2014
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag some friends and make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Romantic - Barbara Gowdy
2. His Dark Materials - Phillip Pullman
3. The Demon’s Lexicon Trilogy - Sarah Rees Brennan
4. Animal Farm - George Orwell
5. White Oleander - Janet Fitch
6. Spin - Robert Charles Wilson
7. Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
8. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
9. Bitten - Kelley Armstrong
10. The Mediator Series - Meg Cabot
Not tagging because I wasn’t tagged. Just doing it for fun.